Old 2d tank game...

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.

Old 2d tank game...

Post by Guest »

Ok guys, I used to play this tank game about 10 years ago or so. It was one of the most addicting games I have played to this day.

What I remember from it was that you you controlled a tank and the goal was to capture all the flags in the level (usually 3 I think) and shoot the enemy tanks that tried to stop you (there were a certain number each level). You could choose at the beginning between three tanks (one with increased speed, one with better armor and one with a better gun I believe). Also, you could change the camera from behind the tank view to overhead and the map was all black with a grid pattern made with little white lines. As the levels went up there were more tanks and instead of there being just the green ones (one shot and they exploded) there were peach colored ones that took two or three hits. There was another color too (I think purple or white maybe that were even stronger). The last thing I remember was that you didn't have to adjust your barrel...just point your tank towards the other one and shoot.

I really hope that rings a bell for someone. Thanks in advance.
KAN
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by KAN »

ImageImage

Post by Guest »

Pocket Tanks?
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Pocket Tanks didn't have a CTF option in it, did it? I also don't think it's 10 years old.