Old game from the early 90's

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
MZarrilli

Old game from the early 90's

Post by MZarrilli »

Not sure what it was called but I played it as a kid. You are in a town surrounded by a big wall inside the town there is a bar and a magic shop, but if you venture outside the wall you are in a forest and you fight magical creatures, there are pixies, and all sorts of weird creatures. It is a 3D game, not interactive, and it uses a lot of magic in the game. Any ideas? I am totally stumped and have been looking a long time. Someone said it sounded like Everquest, but that is interactive and this game is not.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Not interactive? You mean you just sit back and watch the action?

That'd make it a motion picture - or at least a video storybook type thing, right?

Never heard of it.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

A Bards Tale.
Wally

Post by Wally »

Bards Tale.. Its gotta be
I suck at links

<strike>Fuxed</strike> Fixed your link
MZarrilli

oops...

Post by MZarrilli »

Sorry interactive was not what I meant. I was referring to it's just you playing not multiple people all over the internet (like world of warcraft is) Thanks to all who answered I'll try it!
MZarrilli

Not A Bard's Tale

Post by MZarrilli »

ok so it is not A bard's tale, I tried it and it is nothing like it. I remember spending a good portion of time outside the wall in the forest and the graphics were really good (for what they were) from what I can remember. any other ideas?
Wally

Post by Wally »

Not any of the Might and Magic Games is it?
Mzarrilli

might and magic

Post by Mzarrilli »

No, doesn't look like the same game.
Guated

Post by Guated »

Sounds like Quest for Glory. Is it kind of a puzzle game? the most graphic of this series was Quest for Glory V but it wasn't the most fun. There were pixies and stuff but a lot of RPGs have them, as do they have castles.