will anyone recognise this game?

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.

will anyone recognise this game?

Post by Guest »

i'll try to describe it as best i can, but seeing i was only a kid when i played it...

it's a point and click game, like monkey island. but i think everybody is taller, less cartoon-like than monkey island. i can't remember how good the graphics are, at the time they seemed pretty good, colourful. but to be honest detailed memory is a blur by now.
it starts off with an intro of a psychic picking a guy's name out of a phone book (for some army dudes? or men in black type figures? i think it was.) and that guy is you.
so the game starts and you're outside a type of bootcamp place. you have to show the guard your papers before he'll let you by the barrier, and then there are a few places to go...there's a building, and behind it some sort of monkey bars thing that you're too weak to cross? and one room into the building - if you go inside the door locks behind you, and there's a bed with a spring coming out of it and a hole in the ceiling too high to reach. and do they give you some food through the door? my brothers and i never found a way to escape that room, but for some reason we really loved the game, even though we never got by the start :\

that's pretty damn vague, but maybe it's enough for one of you guys to go on? fingers crossed.
and any one of those memories could be wrong, don't trust me completely.

i'm just feeling nostalgic, and i wanna finally try and work out how to escape that room!

cheers for any help you can give :)
greencosmos
Expert
Expert

Post by greencosmos »

Ah, I'm given such an easy one... Teen Agent!

Post by Guest »

:O

THAT'S IT!

thank you very much!

gotta ring the bros, remind them of this!

:thumbsup: cheers.