Side scrolling action game. Guy in a red track suit.

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Martinelli

Side scrolling action game. Guy in a red track suit.

Post by Martinelli »

I used to play an action game on my uncle's computer many years ago that I'd like to track down again.

The game was a 2D, side scrolling shoot-'em-up. I think the character you played as wore a red tracksuit with a white stripe running down the side of the leg, and he may have had blond hair.

The level that I recall was a modern city street in which you basically had to shoot all the bad guys you encountered. Barrels were also on the footpaths as far as I can remember.

Any help or leads are appreciated.
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

Duke Nukem 1
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!
Martinelli

Post by Martinelli »

Nah, it's not the Duke games.

The game I'm after had more realistic looking graphics. I little while ago I came across a game that was similar. I'll try to track it down again and post it as a reference.

Thanks for trying :thumbsup:
Martinelli

Post by Martinelli »

The game that is similar to the one I am looking for is called 'Crime Wave.' I found it again on Moby Games:

www.mobygames.com/game/dos/crime-wave/s ... otId,2116/

I'm guessing that the game I'm after is probably a clone of this as it is very close to what I remember. So close in fact, that I sometimes think that 'Crime Wave' is the game. I'm still not convinced though.

Does this help to stir anyone's memory?
NightC

Post by NightC »

Never Heard of ethier of them, but I do know that under-dogs has dozens of these style games from what I remember, maybe scroll through em.