Game's exe name was "Tank.exe" Help me please.. pl

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Theoden

Game's exe name was "Tank.exe" Help me please.. pl

Post by Theoden »

I have been looking for this game for ages, but i couldn't find any trace of it =( I used to play it in early or mid 90's. The exe name of it was "tank.exe" It was a 2D game, it was real-time action, it had two players option in splitscreen, it was in bird's point of view. In two players mode it was sort of a deathmatch which both players had a base or a hangar like building and it could be destroyed. It had huge maps with bushes lakes. Actually you could pass trough the trees or bushes but it would slow the vehicle down. There were lots of vehicles including a huge heavy tank with two gun barrels (actually you could control the upper part of the tank seperately from its main body with some keys "page up" "page down" maybe). And there was a little, fast, blue vehicle which was called "Mouse". I have had the demo version of this game and in the demo there was a big green plane which was playable too. The plane looks like the "Thunder Bolt II" plane i guess but it was dark green, here is the link to that plane: ( http://www.silentthundermodels.com/us_m ... 148A3W.jpg ) . It was able to fire a very rapid machine gun with heavy bullets, and there was a green helicopter like Apache or something. While using the plane you always had to press the "up" button or the plane would slow down and eventually crash. You could take-off or land on an airport if you wanted. The land vehicles could drop a "nuke mine" which explodes after a few seconds. The explosion was devastating, it would destroy everything in its range. (like trees, bushes, vehicles, buildings, etc..) The nuke mine was drawn as a yellow-black radiation sign in a circle. And in the game menu you could see the game running on some part of the backgorund i think, (batteling vechiles etc.) And the game's directory name was just "Tank" (i don't think that was the full name though). You could run the game by the "tank.exe" That's all the details i can remember about this wonderfull classic game. If anyone knows anything about this game please send me a message. I'm really in need of help =( I hope i can find this game here. Thank you for your time for reading this.
greencosmos
Expert
Expert

Post by greencosmos »

It was Tank Arena, definitely.
Theoden

Post by Theoden »

greencosmos wrote:It was Tank Arena, definitely.
Thank you soo much!!!!! At last i have found it!! :bday: Take care and Thanks again :D