PS3, fight robots

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Real_Nixian

PS3, fight robots

Post by Real_Nixian »

So when I was younger I remember there was this game on the ps3 and you would fight robots and I remember you had a black teammate and in the beginning you would fight a big white robot then slide down a big hill or something and you would try not to hit anything. I remember later in the game you fight the same big white robot and then you would fight a big white spider looking robot and then there was a jet ski scene and you would be with other teammates and one of them would get captured to a building and you would go in and go through an elevator to save the team mate and I never got past that part so of anyone knows the name of the game can someone tell me it?
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PS3, fight robots

Post by MrFlibble »

You see, unless someone recognises the game from the details you have listed, a more or less reliable way to identify it would be to search at MobyGames, using appropriate filters in the Game Browser.

Unfortunately, you have provided almost no information that could be fed into these filters so far. Please consider reading the posting guidelines to get an idea of what features are important.
szabesz63

PS3, fight robots

Post by szabesz63 »

Just a wild guess, but one of the "Killzone" games maybe?