I've been beside myself trying to remember the title of an old game I loved as a kid! Hoping y'all can help me find some closure!
- It was probably an older PC (Dell or Gateway, most likely). You played as a white dog (it may have had some black/brown patches on it) and the art style was toony and disproportionate.
- I played the game between '95-'99, (give or take a year).
- There was a detailed part of the game where the dog went to sleep, and you went to the "dream theater" and watched funny dreams a dog would have.
- I remember some puzzle-solving (chasing a cat, getting locked in a garden shed, digging for bones)
- I also remember, upon closing the game, the developer team logo would appear along with several grown men howling in very exaggrated tones (probably to appeal to the younger audience)
It's not much to go off of, but I'd really appreciate some insight! Thanks!