Dog 1st Person Exploration/Puzzle Game (approx. '85-'95?) [P.A.W.S.: Personal Automated Wagging System]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
nomzoms

Dog 1st Person Exploration/Puzzle Game (approx. '85-'95?) [P.A.W.S.: Personal Automated Wagging System]

Post by nomzoms »

Hello!

I've been beside myself trying to remember the title of an old game I loved as a kid! Hoping y'all can help me find some closure!
  • It was probably an older PC (Dell or Gateway, most likely). You played as a white dog (it may have had some black/brown patches on it) and the art style was toony and disproportionate.
  • I played the game between '95-'99, (give or take a year).
  • There was a detailed part of the game where the dog went to sleep, and you went to the "dream theater" and watched funny dreams a dog would have.
  • I remember some puzzle-solving (chasing a cat, getting locked in a garden shed, digging for bones)
  • I also remember, upon closing the game, the developer team logo would appear along with several grown men howling in very exaggrated tones (probably to appeal to the younger audience)
I also know it's not Dog's Life, Petz/Dogz, Sims, or Nintendogz.

It's not much to go off of, but I'd really appreciate some insight! Thanks!
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Dog 1st Person Exploration/Puzzle Game (approx. '85-'95?)

Post by Rwolf »

nomzoms

Dog 1st Person Exploration/Puzzle Game (approx. '85-'95?)

Post by nomzoms »

Thank you so much! It was there!!

It's called P.A.W.S.: Personal Automated Wagging System :)
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Good you found it!

Obligatory Mobygames link: https://www.mobygames.com/game/paws-per ... ing-system