prank call

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
ashb7
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by ashb7 »

ok larry its not an ahmed voice i know but now im getting subscribers and people sending friend invites left right and center and i now have a big list of requests but you asked first so yours is coming soon.

heres my latest escapade on the phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG32x8oHoUw

comments and ratings are much appreciated!!!!!!

thanks.

and if you have an account on youtube and you like what you see and hear feel free to subscribe :D
I heard of a dude who snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog WOOOOH!!!!!!!!!
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

my house? my wife? GET UP STAIRS MAN.
He's gonna sue you. You're in trouble.

lmao.

*Edit, no account on youtube.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Pancake
Expert
Expert

Post by Pancake »

The videos on Youtube aren't loading at all for me. I even left the page loading for an hour or two and there was no progress at all.

It's the same situation for any other video.

Oh well, at least I get to hear these calls ahead of time. ;)
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

I will kill the next person that gets his/her request filled before mine! SLOWLY! :angry:

But lol, that was like the longest and loudest video eva'! :P
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
ashb7
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by ashb7 »

yeah that guy went crazy hahahaha, i think he told his wife to get upstairs lol, and god knows who the other angry dude was.
man i sure pissed them off hahahahahaa
I heard of a dude who snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog WOOOOH!!!!!!!!!
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Off-Topic: WTF dude, you've got James Rolfe on your friends list? You mister just got couple more respect points from me.

that, or James went loony and started adding every random dude on youtube on his friends list :P

edit: wait... you brits have a weird name system... ashb... riiiiight!
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
ashb7
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by ashb7 »

ashley is my first name but im sick of people online allways mistaking me for a girl so i just shorten it to ash and besides all my friends call me that any way and the b is the first letter of my last name and the 7 well i have no clue really, it just felt right lol.
and no he didnt go crazy and just start adding everybody to his friends list :suspicious: lol