Animation Movies

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Animation Movies

Post by JKSM »

Does anyone like watching animation movies like "Toy Story", "Finding Nemo", "The Incredibles" etc?

There was a short 3 minutes short animation called "For the Birds" that was together with the movie "Monster Inc". If you haven't watch it before, you can watch it here. It may not be as clear good resolution as the one on TV but worth watching.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Sure I do! I love animation movies, and animation in general. Despite the fact that I prefer Anime, regular animation movies/cartoons are great too!

And, while speaking of short animations... you know that short musical animation that came with "Cars"? Cuz I would really like to know it's name, and I can't seem to find it anywhere!
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

I like Toystory best for animation movie and like "For the Birds" best for short animated film.

Are you refering to "Mater and The Ghostlight" or "One Man Band"?

See this
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

if animated meaning pixar 3d style, then toy story easliy
but if any style of animation then Wallace and gromit for the absolute brilliance of humour and cheese and crackers
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

JKSM wrote:I like Toystory best for animation movie and like "For the Birds" best for short animated film.

Are you refering to "Mater and The Ghostlight" or "One Man Band"?

See this
"One Man Band"... boy that was so bloody funny(and I liked the music too_
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
paulweller
Banned

Post by paulweller »

Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas is also a must-see. I highly recommend anime films (Miyazaki, Oshii, Ryu Murakami, etc.) 'cause they are great as well.

Expert
Expert

Post by dayaccus007 »

I saw ToyStory when I was little and I remember even now after 12 years.
The best animation movie by far.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Not by Pixar, but this is still a wicked animation
Debris
JohnChapman

Post by JohnChapman »

yes...
Toustory is a good anmation movie that i had watched in my childhood. It recalls me my old days...
This is a spam account
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

I have discovered a few good ones in my absence. Wizards for example is pretty cool, being done by Ralph Bakshi. Killer 60's\70's fuzz psychedelia soundtrack and very interesting character design (the princess or the evil wizard for example).
Of course I must mention Mighty Mouse and the Great Space Chase as well due to me recent find of it. In fact Mighty Mouse led me to Wizards due to the researching of Bakshi
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.