Pure Pwnage

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
CPT Worm
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

Post by CPT Worm »

Guys, take this stuff to MSN.

Besides, Canadians can't pwn anyone or anything. It's a genetic disposition. They can be awesome, and they can rock, but they can't pwn.
The obvious exception is the Mounted Police. They're people who have developed pwnage despite being Canadian. And the Mountees always pwn their man.
Sustinendum Victoriam!
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Oh you people can't take a joke :(
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

i seem to believe that he was born out of the depths from 7331 speakers on WOW or CS. proper english is most likely unknown to him
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
CPT Worm

Post by CPT Worm »

Okay, it's spelt "1337," not "7331."
Sustinendum Victoriam!
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

Yeah,Mr.Worm,we got to teach this n00bs... :laugh:
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

no that was an accident, im told i type differently on the keyboard i preaper to early or something. this leads to mistakes
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

God, you people are liek SO not 1337. Stop it pl0x!
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

i hate 1337 people at school "oh thats 1337"
damn WoW gaymers "o you n00b"
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

I'm a WOW gamer. I like WOW. I might even someday actualy *cough* buy *cough*. But I don't speak 1337. I even write noob as noob not as n00b.

Not that I'm defensive or anything :laugh:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

ahhh wow *backs away* ...jokes
im talking like the "posers", if you will, who play it just to look "cool" or just to be not lonely anymore