very big problem

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

very big problem

Post by abyss »

I just get a 7 inch album ELO Street Talking Women but how do I play it on my record player. I have several 12 inch records for it and know how to play them. My record player has an option for 45 rpm speed which is the speed I think the 7 inch albums play at. There is a hole in the middle and I can't put the needle over it as the hole is too big. What do I need to do.
<i>Formerly known as Hulk Hogan.</i>
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

One of those centering thingies for records?
that's IF I understood you swell .....

And djees man, get CDs, I've a whole pile of ELO CDs, I ditched their records a long time ago....
You hardly can call ELO 'collector' items.
Last edited by dosraider on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

Post by abyss »

can they be purchased
<i>Formerly known as Hulk Hogan.</i>
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Of course you can buy those things, any record shop should have them, they also exist in a kind of '3 legged' small plastic ones, cheap as dirt those things.
The plastic ones 'click on the record and stay on them, those metal ones stay on the player.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

That's how the plastic ones look:
They aren't meant to be removed afterwards.