Looking for a Libretto 110ct.

Want to talk about your hardware setup? Brag about your super-machine's layout? Pretend you know a lot about computers? You can do all that and more in this forum.
jamesstrength21

Looking for a Libretto 110ct.

Post by jamesstrength21 »

Hi I'm looking for a Libretto 110ct to run some old dos classics like Betrayal at Krondor and Daggerfall.If anyone has one or knows where I could find one besides eBay please let me know !!!!
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Good luck finding one!

Those games run great on all sorts of old Dos systems and in DosBox on Windows, Mac, & Linux. (Both are available for easy install on modern computers by purchasing them cheaply at Gog.com, too! You have to buy TES:Redgard and get TES:Daggerfall free, IIRC.)

Do you really need that specific computer? Of course, if that brings the nostalgia, I quite understand!
Last edited by Quadko on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Quadko wrote:You have to buy TES:Redgard and get TES:Daggerfall free, IIRC.
It is worth noting that the unofficial DaggerfallSetup package presents a completely free alternative for easy installation of Daggerfall with DOSBox, and also includes unofficial patches and fixes that may be installed optionally.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Oh, yes, that's a good one, too!

Any other games you're particularly looking for?

There are also some alternatives for DosBox (some screenshots here) to emulate old monitors for that great nostalgic feel.