Dosbox development question

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
RetroGoth

Dosbox development question

Post by RetroGoth »

Anyone have any idea when a new version will be out? I'm just wondering because I'm pretty sure lots of bugs and more compability has been added by now. Anyone with info please tell because I'm sure other people want to know this.
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

I wouldn’t have the faintest I’m afraid. You’re better off going to the DOSBox homepage to find out that kind of info

As for your problems do you have the latest version of DOSBox? (Current is still 0.63.) You could always try one of the CVS builds, anyway what problems are you having specifically? Is it with a particular game or can you just not get DOSBox to work?
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
RetroGoth

Post by RetroGoth »

The problem is with a game called Atomic Knights: heart of riva. Well the game works well except when it's going to the battle it slows down. Any tools to help me get it to work faster.

ps. I have the latest dos box.
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

Well the like I said try getting one of the CVS builds, it might help solve your problem.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
RetroGoth

Post by RetroGoth »

The_Sinister_Mastermind wrote:Well the like I said try getting one of the CVS builds, it might help solve your problem.
thanks I will