Pinball Games

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
dokzero5

Pinball Games

Post by dokzero5 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:08 pm

I'm reading this forum for a small time now, i noticed that the side-scroller's are the games most talked about (and strategy maybe?)

Did everyone forget great pinball games like Pinball Dreams, Pinball Fantasy and Psyho Pinball etc?

(I loved Pinball Fantasy best btw, great music too).
I love 320x200!

Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:45 am

I forgot them. I still play Epic pinball sometimes though. Rarily.
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .

dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:30 pm

I have still a pinball on my pc: 3dpinball-The lost continent from sierra,
i don't play it, but my oldest never visite me without a game, so it will stay installed i supose.
B)
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.

John The Ax

Post by John The Ax » Fri May 06, 2005 8:57 pm

Pinball games are GREAT. I had some DOS pinball game a long time ago, but I think I gave it away. I've spent countless hours with 3D Ultra Pinball, and I recently got the ghost-themed one for a buck. I never bought Epic Pinball, though, but I DID review it on GameFAQs.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page

JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:23 am

During my years of gaming, I have played a number of pinball games but none was addictive enough to hold my attention for long.

However, among those that pinball games, Sonic Spinball was an interesting pinball game as Sonic can jump at places inside the pinball game and features some Sonic characters and can purpose to it. Fans of Sonic the Hedgehog games will like it.

My favourite is still the old pinball for Windows 3.1 called, Take a Break! Pinball. It is based 8 different pinball tables on popular Sierra & Dynamix games (Space Quest, Stellar 7, King's Quest, Leisure Suit Larry & Willy Blemish). It has cartoony graphics and follows a storyline. Those who love the old Sierra would like this. For myself, although when I played this game many years back and had not played the those Sierra adventure games, I still love this game. It had a storyline and objective to fulfill as well as moving animation and side pictures. I loved using the cheat mode of unlimited getting pinballs just to finish the entire game / story and did not mind forgoing the highscore.

I have tried the newer kind of pinball like trial version of 3D Ultra Pinball: Thrillride. The graphics are good but did not have a storyline to interest.

Mingy Jongo
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Mingy Jongo » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:35 pm

I bought Epic Pinball from Ebay last year, it is really good.
-Mingy Jongo: Crafty Shaman Impersonator