We are many!!!!

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
dayaccus007
Expert
Expert

We are many!!!!

Post by dayaccus007 »

dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Good evolution.
Bad evolution.

Good, 'cause it means that many are gamers, it keeps the game devs active and aware, they keep their investments on the high side, make a profit, continuation is assured.

Bad, 'cause more and more games are online only, more and more games are 'pay to be able to play' only, more and more games are try out on a low level, if you want to play fully you must pay.
Bad, 'cause the SP gaming is neglected, or extremely restricted.
Bad, 'cause more and more the own 'dedicated' servers are left out, for the official -(pay_to_play)- only servers.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
dayaccus007
Expert
Expert

Post by dayaccus007 »

dosraider wrote:Good evolution.
Bad evolution.

Good, 'cause it means that many are gamers, it keeps the game devs active and aware, they keep their investments on the high side, make a profit, continuation is assured.

Bad, 'cause more and more games are online only, more and more games are 'pay to be able to play' only, more and more games are try out on a low level, if you want to play fully you must pay.
Bad, 'cause the SP gaming is neglected, or extremely restricted.
Bad, 'cause more and more the own 'dedicated' servers are left out, for the official -(pay_to_play)- only servers.
This is the life, someone have to get rich from the others skin
Guated

Post by Guated »

friend of mine found a game called Dungeon runners. It's another mmorpg style game.. Though, you don't need to pay to play.. There is of corse stuff that you can't use unless you're a member.. Quite a bit actualy. Least your friends can hang with you on the game. =)
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

Say what?
Tell me what has that to do with the topic?
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
coldie
Expert
Expert

Post by coldie »

who knows!
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Enough of this :spam:

*Locky*

Guated, if you have nothing really relevant or important to add on an older topic, don't post in it, in other words: don't revive old stuff.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.