Old space trading or space colonization game [Warpath 97]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
TheLogan

Old space trading or space colonization game [Warpath 97]

Post by TheLogan » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Heya folks, i remember playing an old space trading or space colonization game game when i was a kid, I cant remember much about it, but apart from the fact that the graphics were kinda flat, looked like they could easily be made in ms paint, and there was an iconic ufo, if i remember correctly, you controlled it, or perhaps it was the enemy...

If I suddenly remember something more, ill paste it =)

Thanks guys =)
Last edited by TheLogan on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheLogan

Post by TheLogan » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Ah something that might help, it was 2D, straight on view, no attempt at trying to hide the 2D'ness and it was a strategy even though i think you could control the ufo

TheLogan

Post by TheLogan » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:17 pm

I just remembered that you could buy a few different weapons for your ufo at your own planets, it had this window with large buttons for everything you could do (i think) one of them was buy weapons, like a nuke and a few other different weapons, i also think there were rockets, possibly also lasers (can remember something with red streaks across the screen, though that could also be the trail from weapons) garh this is killing me :laugh:

TheLogan

Post by TheLogan » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:37 am

OMG thats it!!! Warpath!! Thanks a gazillion =D

wardrich
<b><Font color="green">"Some Troll"</b>

Post by wardrich » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Noooooo problem! It's really weird how many people know about Warpath. I remember playing Well of Souls all the time around 2002-2005ish.