Random internet findings

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
User avatar
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Santhosh CHRiS » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 pm

dosraider wrote:I so absolutely want this for my grandkids !!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w06zvM2x_lw


.... Only the Japanese could come up with such LOL gadget.
Heh I wonder wat wud happen if u wore them while having sex :P

User avatar
Cmaza
Way too much free time
Way too much free time
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:47 am
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Contact:

Post by Cmaza » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 am

Santhosh CHRiS wrote:
dosraider wrote:I so absolutely want this for my grandkids !!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w06zvM2x_lw


.... Only the Japanese could come up with such LOL gadget.
Heh I wonder wat wud happen if u wore them while having sex :P
..Nekomimigasm? :P

Oh gawd.. Not going down -that- path of discussion..

User avatar
dosraider
Admin
Admin
Posts: 9244
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: ROTFLMAO in Belgium.

Post by dosraider » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:19 am

Cmaza wrote:..Nekomimigasm? :P

Oh gawd.. Not going down -that- path of discussion..
And yet, you did.
:laugh:
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:46 am


User avatar
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Santhosh CHRiS » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:26 am

Dogbreath wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khCokQt--l4

Good lord she's talented.
Ha ha wow she sounds jus like female version of Eminem super fast!!

But can she beat this girl's speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4x81Y9l9F0

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:35 am

Uh, maybe a female version of Busta Rhymes. She sounds nothing like Eminem.

User avatar
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Santhosh CHRiS » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:50 am

Dogbreath wrote:Uh, maybe a female version of Busta Rhymes. She sounds nothing like Eminem.
Yea yur right Eminem actually HAD talent :laugh:

Seriously tho the girl's voice is kinda annoying 2nd time around and lyrics are really dumb. The guy on the keyboard saved her. Beautiful voice! Wish he sung more :)

User avatar
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Santhosh CHRiS » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:31 am

AWESOME MUSIC VIDEOOOOOO!!! :D

http://youtu.be/SAJKwRogzfc

User avatar
wardrich
<b><Font color="green">"Some Troll"</b>
Posts: 3940
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:08 pm
Location: Ontario Canada

Post by wardrich » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:26 am

Santhosh CHRiS wrote:
Dogbreath wrote:Uh, maybe a female version of Busta Rhymes. She sounds nothing like Eminem.
Yea yur right Eminem actually HAD talent :laugh:

Seriously tho the girl's voice is kinda annoying 2nd time around and lyrics are really dumb. The guy on the keyboard saved her. Beautiful voice! Wish he sung more :)
You're both wrong... she's like a young Nina Hagen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CST7XOxw4Dk

:)

User avatar
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Santhosh CHRiS » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:40 am

wardrich wrote:
Santhosh CHRiS wrote:
Dogbreath wrote:Uh, maybe a female version of Busta Rhymes. She sounds nothing like Eminem.
Yea yur right Eminem actually HAD talent :laugh:

Seriously tho the girl's voice is kinda annoying 2nd time around and lyrics are really dumb. The guy on the keyboard saved her. Beautiful voice! Wish he sung more :)
You're both wrong... she's like a young Nina Hagen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CST7XOxw4Dk

:)
Ha ha you nailed it bro!! Absolutely BRILLIANT voice. So much range :D

User avatar
Cmaza
Way too much free time
Way too much free time
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:47 am
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Contact:

Post by Cmaza » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:54 pm


User avatar
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4143
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:06 am
Location: Romania
Contact:

Post by Larry Laffer » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:46 pm

*shudders briefly*
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)<table><tr><td width="300 px"><marquee direction="right">:spam:>-<:racing: </marquee></td><td>Image</td></tr></table>

User avatar
dosraider
Admin
Admin
Posts: 9244
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: ROTFLMAO in Belgium.

Post by dosraider » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Pakistan, India .... all filled up with vermin.
Djees.
:blah:
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.

User avatar
Cmaza
Way too much free time
Way too much free time
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:47 am
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Contact:

Post by Cmaza » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:54 am

dosraider wrote:
Pakistan, India .... all filled up with vermin.
Djees.
:blah:
LOL.

*awaits response from Santhosh*

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:15 am


User avatar
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4143
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:06 am
Location: Romania
Contact:

Post by Larry Laffer » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:55 am

I don't know, I don't tend to monologue like that and I sure as heck don't have that ugly imperial 'stache and soul patch combo. :rolleyes:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)<table><tr><td width="300 px"><marquee direction="right">:spam:>-<:racing: </marquee></td><td>Image</td></tr></table>

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TBd-UCwVAY

Thought it was a really lovely video.

User avatar
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4143
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:06 am
Location: Romania
Contact:

Post by Larry Laffer » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:59 pm

I see your lovely video and raise you my internet silliness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)<table><tr><td width="300 px"><marquee direction="right">:spam:>-<:racing: </marquee></td><td>Image</td></tr></table>

User avatar
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Location: In the back of a jacked-up Ford.

Post by Dogbreath » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZi4JxbTwPo

So this is what lawmakers do all day.

User avatar
Cmaza
Way too much free time
Way too much free time
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:47 am
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Contact:

Post by Cmaza » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Dogbreath wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZi4JxbTwPo

So this is what lawmakers do all day.
LOL. Nice. XD

Post Reply