need help finding out a friends password on worldofwarcraft

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
help

need help finding out a friends password on worldofwarcraft

Post by help »

my cousin is using a friends username and password to play world of warcraft online on my computer, but the problem is that ive saved a character in his account, and when i log out and try to go online again i cant go because i dont know his password, i do know his username wich is NoShitCrew101. please help me.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

HAHAHAHAHA.

Whilst i'm on it , don't you want your daddy's pin codes also?

What an idiot.

:laugh:
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dosser »

Yeah, about to use similar insults on him myself.

All you need is to send your Credit Card number and expiry date to [email protected]

I'll fix the rest myself.
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dosser »

There's also the old hacker who sends someone an E-mail promising to hack up to five people's hotmail addresses. All he needs is their addresses, and of course your own hotmail password (I think he needed it for 'verification purposes' or something like that).

But a better way is to get a hotmail address along the lines of '[email protected]' and mail people saying there had been a lot of hacking attempts recently. 'To make sure your account is as safe as it can be, please send your password as a reply'.

You send enough of these E-mails out and there's always a couple of total idiots who will reply (that's the theory anyway, never tried it myself).

And all of these options will make you a much more reputable 'hacker' than going onto a random message board and saying "I W@N+ FRN'S WOW ACNT".

Disclaimer: sorry to any mods who actually fear I am giving useful information of any type, but lets face it, this kid needs all the help he can get :D Just wanted to give him a brief history of pathetic password attempts and point out his lies somewhere at the bottom of the heap.

Re: need help finding out a friends password on worldofwarcr

Post by Guest »

help wrote:my cousin is using a friends username and password to play world of warcraft online on my computer, but the problem is that ive saved a character in his account, and when i log out and try to go online again i cant go because i dont know his password, i do know his username wich is NoShitCrew101. please help me.

My brother changed his password also, i dnt want to get into trouble with blizzard but i do want his password, i mean, its my own broterh we use the same computer if it helps...
gog

Re: need help finding out a friends password on worldofwarcr

Post by gog »

Anonymous wrote:
help wrote:my cousin is using a friends username and password to play world of warcraft online on my computer, but the problem is that ive saved a character in his account, and when i log out and try to go online again i cant go because i dont know his password, i do know his username wich is NoShitCrew101. please help me.

My brother changed his password also, i dnt want to get into trouble with blizzard but i do want his password, i mean, its my own broterh we use the same computer if it helps...
oopsi forgot to sighn in, hello i'm gog and i really need that password...
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

Sorry, no hacking related discussions is allowed on these forums. Thread locked. Pleae do not post hacking related threads here.
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament