old platform game (great graphics and music)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
francesKfarmer

old platform game (great graphics and music)

Post by francesKfarmer »

hi! first post here, though I've been lurking around and reading for a while. I just remembered this dos game I used to play, and can't think of anything related to a name.
It was a platform game, that's for sure. Main character (only one to choose from) was some sort of pirate or boat captain, with a blue hat, AND instead of being human, it was like a cat, a panther, or something alike. You had enemies to kill, and a sword as a weapon. And had to pick up jewels or fruit (or both of them). I remember it was really colorful and it had a catchy music.... ring a bell? anyone?
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Claw, most likely.
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Quarex
Alaskan-malamute

Post by Quarex »

Could you actually play Claw in DOS? Huh, I suppose it WAS out around the same time as Blood (which I remember because I ordered a Blood t-shirt from the Monolith store and they somehow randomly sent me Claw by mistake [yes, they did also send me the shirt later; Monolith rules]).
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Considering Claw is a windows game, I have a vague idea one can't play it in DOS. :)
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Larry Laffer wrote:Considering Claw is a windows game, I have a vague idea one can't play it in DOS. :)
Claw was a great game. Very good graphics, great game play and wonderful sounds. Loved that Pirate cat's accent :)