DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash movie: Back to the start Mario
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:01 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen!

But I wanna know... besides CM, Julie and Gamer what other girls are around? Laughing
Ro@m
Hamachi Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:15 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there was Sasha as far as i remember..... or summin like that? Upset
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:36 pm     Post subject: FLASH to VIDEO Reply with quote

Well for now what you guys can REALLY help me with is finding out a way to convert this Flash movie (.swf) into Video format so people with slower computers can download watch with zero lag, plus I could burn it into CDs and show it all my friends on TV, post it on Youtube and stuff. Also I want this animation to be showcased in our College's Visual Communication Annual Synergy where I am incharge of the Animation Department. (will be posting pics of it soon Shit-Eating Grin )

I've already tried out the best softwares for this I think

http://www.moyea.com/ (great sound but skips frames on my slow com)

http://www.zealot-soft.com/swf_to_dvd.htm (doesn't skip frames but poor sound quality)

Plus they are both on the costly side to buy (DEMO versions leave a BIG water mark on the output vids)

So I'm kinda out of ideas. If any of you know how to convert these Flash to videos and burn them into CDs effectively for free I'm all ears!! If you yourself are willing to convert them into Video format I can send you the .swf to you by Email. I would like more or less the same resolution or sound quality to be maintained.

Thanks!
Ro@m
Hamachi Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:41 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ztry to rename the extension? Tbbbbbth!
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:54 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to post some links here but it gave the NOT ACCEPTABLE error... is it because of that antispam mod? and if not what is it?
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:18 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

You could just email or PM me the links too if you want.

email is

laughinggames@yahoo.com
franpa
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:37 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

dunno but fraps might work if you play the swf file back from within quicktime (quicktime must be full screen)
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:30 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh-Key! It's that bloody Crack Tracker thing! Thank you for blocking me and not some evil spammer Tbbbbbth! :Angry: .... I'll take this to the trouble reports since I can't even view Chris's profile!....

As for thos links... I'l email them to you!
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:07 am     Post subject: Hmmm.... donations? Reply with quote

Hey thanks! I got the links in the email and they work fine. As for the softwares, I've already tried out most of them before, but the problem remains the same for those that capture the screen. It plays slow on my com and frames skip out of control.

The Amor, and Top Flash Converter to Video Converter are the two only softwares that give me 100% frames.

Thanks anyway!

As of now, I am planning to buy the Amor software, and perhaps some top-notch Video Editing softwares.... maybe even host a real website. I've saved up a bit of money from a few contributors now and then, and a few projects I'm doing in my pay pal account.

Soooo there IS a Paypal Donate Box in my Group Front Page and if anyone could contribute it would be cool. ANY amount would be GREAT! Shit-Eating Grin

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laughinggames/
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:05 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Again... I SO wish I had a credit card Crying
CPT Worm
American Hero
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:16 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Laffer wrote:

Send me money and I'll buy stuff for you. =)
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:20 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Worm wrote:
Larry Laffer wrote:

Send me money and I'll buy stuff for you. =)

How? Via mail?
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:28 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Im scared of having a credit card afriad I might blow it all then have a huge debt.. I have a weakness.. shoes :|
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:07 am     Post subject: Thanks fer the donations!! Reply with quote

Confuzzled ... oook anywayz, just wanted to inform you all that I got a couple of donations from some contributors so far since I posted this here and I thanked them by emailing them but no reply so I just wanted to say THANKS in public! (whoever you angels are) Keep 'em coming... uh... I mean... wait that's exactly what I meant Tbbbbbth!

No contribution is too small to reach my goal! (certainly never too big either) Shit-Eating Grin
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:46 am     Post subject: DOS-MAN gets Dosgamesarchive FRONT PAGE!! Reply with quote

BREAKING NEWS! Mr.Jorrit of dosgamesarchive has just front paged 'DOS-MAN' on his website! Wooooot!!! Check it out!!

http://www.dosgamesarchive.com/

Can't thank you enough Jorrit!!! Congratulatory

And chalk yet ANOTHER milestone of this movie! (MAN am I getting a lot of chalk dust from chalking up lol)

Seriously this means more to me than getting front page on Newgrounds, and Albinoblacksheep, cuz this is kind of where it all started don't you think! Ah yesssss... nearly 2 years since... (sigh) good times Cool
Ro@m
Hamachi Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:24 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!
Another step closer for the DOS-Man to world domination! Shit-Eating Grin
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:13 pm     Post subject: Back to the Start Mario makes Flash Portal!!! Reply with quote

Good news for 'Back to the Start Mario' It's been accepted by Flash Portal! (whose standards are VERY high) Check it out here.

http://www.flashportal.com/

This version has better edited more sprite like lip movement! It's been currently top rated number 3 all time Flash Movie and Number 1 all time Video Game parodies!! (don't know how long that'll last lol)

Here's the direct link

http://www.flashportal.com/movies/back_to_the_start_mario.html

Also the edited version of the movie can be downloaded to your PC now at my Group so plz plz join if you can. All you need is a Yahoo id! Shit-Eating Grin

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laughinggames/
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:44 pm     Post subject: Monthly Best Nominated! Reply with quote

BIG news "DOS-MAN" has been nominated for the highly acclaimed Monthly Awards at Newgrounds where winners get a Certificate, a T-Shirt, some AWESOME sponsored merchandise and $250 dollars! So hey if any Newgrounds members are here who are among the 2,000 specially selected Voting Panel there, be sure to vote DOS-MAN numbah ONE! Congratulatory
CPT Worm
American Hero
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:36 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, let's all vote for your shitty flash thing, since you're a true member of our community.
Ro@m
Hamachi Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:04 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

THats not nice of you worm.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Free Windows games