Has anyone ever beaten Elfland?

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Stephanie

Has anyone ever beaten Elfland?

Post by Stephanie »

Hi,

I played Elfland (the one where you play as Elfie/Elfita and go to Gorgimer's castle) when I was a kid, but there was one part that I could never get past. After I got into Gorgimer's dungeon and found the armor, a place with a bunch of round beeping things was open, but I could never figure out what to do there. I downloaded it recently and got to the same exact spot and am still stuck.

Anyone know how to get past this part???

Thanks
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

Next time I see Eric on MSN (Which will probably be later today) I’ll tell him to swing by, he loves this game and can probably help you out.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
erkintecimm
Douglas Adams

okay

Post by erkintecimm »

HELLO THERE ARE RAINBOW LIKE LINES BELOW THE SCREEN... JUST GO TO THE BEEP THINGS IN THAT ORDER (sorry for the capslock) then the door will open ... then go west then up and east and get the last piece of balloon... then head east and give all those pieces to that man to make a balloon for you... then you will be taken up to kill a monster (pet of Gorgimer) first destroy his biggest eye then smaller eyes... then give the armor to Gorgimer and turn back to elf village... you should have the second part of the game to play ELFLAND volume 2 ... contact erikson hey if you cannot reach him I will give his personal email address to ya okay? via private message... let me know... take care...