old school gaming

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
free2play

old school gaming

Post by free2play »

hey guys not sure if anyone goes on here any more and im not much of a gamer but there was this game ages back like im only 20 but it was like the name might and magic or heroes of m/m but im not sure its it you pretty much have a map and your a horse and i think you roll dice or something and it lets you take steps once you run into someone you have to fight them. you collect money and open chests and the graphics are pretty old school. its def turn based and there is not really much else i can describe you have water all around the island and you have to conqor castles. uuuuuuummmmmm sorry bout the description but i dont really remember much any suggestions would be awsome cheers
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

Warlords?
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!
Quarex
Alaskan-malamute

Post by Quarex »

It sounds like a description of King's Bounty made by someone who was drunk when playing and trying to recall the details the next morning with a severe hangover. So, check out King's Bounty (the original, not the recent Russian remake) and see if that was it. Particularly since it is basically the prequel to Heroes of Might & Magic.