DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

HELP! Elder scrolls II Daggerfall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
lividya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:13 pm     Post subject: HELP! Elder scrolls II Daggerfall Reply with quote

I need tyo find it! I played for so long and I don't have it anymore...and I'm going crazy just to try and find it....anyone knows where I could find it?
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
KT_Cobra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:18 pm     Post subject: Here Reply with quote

Fileplanet has it. Here you go. I don't know if this is EXACTLY what you're looking for.

http://www.fileplanet.com/41080/0/section/Elder-Scrolls-II:-Daggerfall
lividya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:48 am     Post subject: installing Daggerfall Reply with quote

Ok...I known I'm not good with computers...now I got a downloaded version of Daggerfall, and windows xp...I can't play with it, I only get a black screen, and then back to my desktop...someone knows what I could do to fix it?
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:54 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Download DOSBox, see the readme file that comes with it or the guide in my sig for instructions on use, if you're still having trouble feel free to ask further questions.

On a side note, from memory you can also (legally) download Arena from File Planet as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1