DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stunts Track Editor Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
travlemon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 pm     Post subject: Stunts Track Editor Help Reply with quote

Hello,

I have (hopefully) a very simple question about the track editor for Broderbund's Stunts game,

Is there a list of exact rules about tile placement in the track editor? It seems like pretty much every time I get done building a huge track, the game won't let me race and brings me back to the editor.

In these situations, I usually end up replacing any slightly crazy looking area of the track with all standard straight asphalt roads. I usually end up tearing apart the entire track before finding the issue.

It would be nice if I could get a list of no-no's, since it seems like something different every time my track is rejected.

Thanks in advance!
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:20 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my ... a blast from the past. Laughing

Sadly enough most fan sites are down or vanished by now.

Maybe try @ http://stunts.kalpen.de/stunts.htm
They also host some 'specials' that can be helpful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games