DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using Quick on Curse of the Azure Bonds
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
Crucible
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:17 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Romania, Belgium, and Croatia...for real?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:45 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Crucible wrote:

Yes, for real. Although, dosraider just lives in Belgium, he's really French. Actually, I'm pretty sure Mr Worm and I are the only regular posters here who are Americans. How is Curse of the Azure Bonds playing?
Crucible
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:13 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogbreath wrote:
Crucible wrote:

Yes, for real. Although, dosraider just lives in Belgium, he's really French. Actually, I'm pretty sure Mr Worm and I are the only regular posters here who are Americans. How is Curse of the Azure Bonds playing?
It is awesome and works well. I am so happy with it that I am ready to add on now. Man, its like a 20yr dream to get my chance. I had only played Pool of Radiance (not all of the way) and Champions of Krynn (first few moments).
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:10 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Crucible wrote:
It is awesome and works well. I am so happy with it that I am ready to add on now. Man, its like a 20yr dream to get my chance. I had only played Pool of Radiance (not all of the way) and Champions of Krynn (first few moments).

At some point you should buy Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, as well as Baldur's Gate: Throne of Bhaal. (Which is really Baldur's Gate 3, but not marketed as such) They're the pinnacle of the old AD&D games, being the (almost) last and also the very best and most amazingly in-depth. (afaik, the Never Winter Nights series were the only AD&D games released after Balder's Gate. There hasn't been much of a demand in the past 5 years)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Free Windows games