Request YOUR favorite game music!

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Commander Keen 4 level 1 :D
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Wally wrote:Commander Keen 4 level 1 :D
Ah Wally... you're always keen on Commander keen lol. Perhaps u can give me a link to the audio? Thanks.

Btw I posted this on Newgrounds News and Updates and now I got 6 or 7 requests... dunno how im gonna do them all :P

As for Chronno Trigger I will be grabbing a copy of a rom for my Snes emulator and playing it some time... but I still feel it's a cheap Zelda, Pokemon and The Sims wannabe... I kid I kid... don't stab me again Larry. It tickles :laugh:
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote:As for Chronno Trigger I will be grabbing a copy of a rom for my Snes emulator and playing it some time... but I still feel it's a cheap Zelda, Pokemon and The Sims wannabe...
:huh:

See? Told you, we should ban him.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote: As for Chronno Trigger I will be grabbing a copy of a rom for my Snes emulator and playing it some time... but I still feel it's a cheap Zelda, Pokemon and The Sims wannabe... I kid I kid... don't stab me again Larry. It tickles :laugh:
It predates Pokemon and the Sims, and is nothing at all like Zelda. (except that both have princesses)
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Dogbreath wrote:
Santhosh CHRiS wrote: As for Chronno Trigger I will be grabbing a copy of a rom for my Snes emulator and playing it some time... but I still feel it's a cheap Zelda, Pokemon and The Sims wannabe... I kid I kid... don't stab me again Larry. It tickles :laugh:
It predates Pokemon and the Sims, and is nothing at all like Zelda. (except that both have princesses)

But the princesses actually kick ass, unlike a certain spoiled brat we all know.

(no, CDi games aren't real games)
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Yeah, that layabout Princess Peach.

How the hell does she keep getting captured? Why not just hire some body guards for Pete's sake...
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Honestly?

I think she wants to be captured.
<center>
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Larry Laffer wrote:Honestly?

I think she wants to be captured.
Mario just can't satisfy the Princess in bed so she turns to Bowser but he takes the role playing a bit too far and puts her in a cage so she needs Mario to rescue her.... then she wants Bowser again... (sigh) That's why there is no Mrs.Bowser... Princess Peach is the secret biological mother of all 7 of Bowser's kids :laugh:
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

We need a movie about it. Now.

(it could be a hilarious take on Mario... Mario, the dim witted plumber is always trying to "save" the princess, who really just wants to be with Bowser)
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Or you could do this:

<center>
</center>

Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

New avatar... replacing an idol!!

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Larry Laffer wrote:Or you could do this:

Wow... after reading that disturbing comic strip Mario is no longer my idol.... :(

Yup it's MJ all the way!!! Check out my NEW avatar fools!! I'm replacing my all time idol! :D
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Back again!!

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Hi I just wanted to inform Wally and Larry that their music requests have been done and I will probably be recording the vid sometime by the end of this month. My uncle took my camera for his family vacation :P

For my next video game music requests it's gonna be all dos games... and for DGF members special discount.. you DON'T have to subscribe to my Youtube lol. Just post your requests here.

And ya sorry I haven't been around for so long. Actually I honestly thought it would be much longer before I could. I have been attending many meetings in and around India to try and find clients for the company my dad and I are starting. It's called Impact Multimedia. I'm also doing a music video for some studio that liked my works.

I met my man Dogbreath in Facebook a while ago. We had a good chat some beer but then I abruptly left... sorry bout that buddy :D

Oh and it's my birthday today. I've been looking back at all the werid things I've been showing to total strangers on the internet and decided to pull it altogether to make a video of it.... touched with the eternal magic of Pachelbel's Canon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHpOQxEVaw

Anywayz nice to be back home in the web... where I belong. Jack is back.. back again... warn your friend!
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Oh goodie!

I expect both requested songs to be there, yes, yes, both. Mmhm!

Good to see you back and eh, calmer! :)

Also, happy belated B-day!
<center>
</center>

Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Larry Laffer wrote:Oh goodie!

I expect both requested songs to be there, yes, yes, both. Mmhm!

Good to see you back and eh, calmer! :)

Also, happy belated B-day!
Thanks Larry! Btw your new avatar is EPIC!! You look like one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. CALLABANGA!!

And what do you mean 'calmer'... I'm always CALM! I'M THE CALMEST MAN ON THE PLANET!! GAAAAAAGHR!! (breaks computer screen)... ok maybe not so calm :P
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote:CALLABANGA!!

Cowabunga fail. -.-
<center>
</center>

Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Larry Laffer wrote:
Santhosh CHRiS wrote:CALLABANGA!!

Cowabunga fail. -.-
Forgive me Sensei... I will not partake in tomorrow's pizza time :(
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Sorry for the long lapse from posting here, but I was caught up in some work. I finally got around to finishing the covers when I got thinking... hmmm... why not make it into a Video Game Music Show... and hence more delay in releasing them :(

But do not fret Larry my boy... for I have done your request... in DANCE! Here's a small teaser from the show :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBGVGjd4-ZI

Oh in other news I participated in that new HP Reality Show Audition thing. You can have a look if you want. Did it just 3 days before the deadline :P

http://www.hpspace.com/videos/video/1488-p
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Santhosh CHRiS wrote:Sorry for the long lapse from posting here, but I was caught up in some work. I finally got around to finishing the covers when I got thinking... hmmm... why not make it into a Video Game Music Show... and hence more delay in releasing them :(

But do not fret Larry my boy... for I have done your request... in DANCE! Here's a small teaser from the show :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBGVGjd4-ZI
You're a better dancer than singer!
Oh in other news I participated in that new HP Reality Show Audition thing. You can have a look if you want. Did it just 3 days before the deadline :P

http://www.hpspace.com/videos/video/1488-p
Hope you get selected.

BTW, do you always speak with an American accent, or did you do it as a stunt for this video? (Just asking because most Indians I've met speak English with an English accent)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Actually most of the time we speak in our native tongue Tamil but the few times we do speak in English (for the benefit of our friends from other states and countries) I think I tend to go for the American slang. It's easier than the British. Also most of my friends here are developing American accents to serve better in call centers.

Oh and I've never really thought much about winning the HP contest. It's all probably been arranged. They select 12 people from all of Asia with 2 two talented geeks for the finals, 4 babes who cry for everything, and 6 obnoxious self praising wannabes promoting their own personal life every chance they get... hope I make it to that list atleast :laugh:

I just did it for fun really.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Oh, I just thought it was funny you're auditioning for an Asian contest in a European language with a N. American accent.