DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Theories and Practise

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:19 pm     Post subject: Theories and Practise Reply with quote

Hi everyone. Sorry for my lack of presence in awhile. I'm sure some of you are sad by it... some are not so sad (I'm looking at you dosraider)

Anywayz I've been extremely busy at work and what little time I had went to my new movie "Theories and Practise"

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/498830

It was actually started in 2006 and abandoned till early this year I decided I'd finish it off.

Hope you like it and vote or leave a review at NG if you can!

Shit-Eating Grin
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Really good! I like how you handled the subject matter - some people just do it so in your face and without any subtly that it's near impossible to watch. You manage to mix it up with humor and creativity that it feels fun to watch - not just a chore.

I'll try and leave a NG review soon!

P.S., It should be "practice", since you're using it as a noun. It's only spelled "practise" when it's a verb.

For example:

"I hope you've practised your piano lessons!" -verb

"I have to go to band practice" -noun
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:16 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogbreath wrote:
Really good! I like how you handled the subject matter - some people just do it so in your face and without any subtly that it's near impossible to watch. You manage to mix it up with humor and creativity that it feels fun to watch - not just a chore.

I'll try and leave a NG review soon!

P.S., It should be "practice", since you're using it as a noun. It's only spelled "practise" when it's a verb.

For example:

"I hope you've practised your piano lessons!" -verb

"I have to go to band practice" -noun

Hee hee yeah. Can't wait for your review. It has some good feedback at Newgrounds. Btw I've missed this place a lot. Glad I'm back Shit-Eating Grin

P.S.

I will start practising how to write practice right ;-)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:39 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey this movie made it on the front page of ABS

Also he gave me my own section now! Sweet!! Shit-Eating Grin

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/jackbliss

In addition to this place, that makes TWO places in the internet!! Worldwide web domination is in sight! Joking
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:54 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Santhosh CHRiS wrote:
In addition to this place, that makes TWO places in the internet!! Worldwide web domination is in sight!

Ahem ....
Quote:

Web pages in the world, August 2005: 19.2 billion pages were indexed by Yahoo as of August 2005.

Websites in the world, August 2005: 70,392,567 websites were indexed by Netcraft as of August 2005.

http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/misc/sizeofweb.html
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:36 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

dosraider wrote:
Santhosh CHRiS wrote:
In addition to this place, that makes TWO places in the internet!! Worldwide web domination is in sight!

Ahem ....
Quote:

Web pages in the world, August 2005: 19.2 billion pages were indexed by Yahoo as of August 2005.

Websites in the world, August 2005: 70,392,567 websites were indexed by Netcraft as of August 2005.

http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/misc/sizeofweb.html

There are many countries in the world, but if you capture 2 very powerful ones you pretty much rule half the world. In the web sense I feel I have set colonies in America and Canada Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1