DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I keep being killed on Monkey Island 1 - Yes, KILLED!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
Littlestarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:16 pm     Post subject: I keep being killed on Monkey Island 1 - Yes, KILLED!!! Reply with quote

Meh
This is MAD! I'm literally going insane...
I've got everything I swear I can get in my inventory - I've spoken to every single moving thing in the game so far until they have nothing else to say - I've given everyone everything - so I go to the Governors mansion, I've already given the pirhana poodles the yellow flower drugged meat so just go in. I go through the hole in the wall then use the file to get the fabulous idol, talk to the governor then go to leave the mansion and the stupid freaking sheriff appears, takes away my sword and chucks me over into the sea! Once I'm in all the sharp objects lying around the sea bed are conveniently out of reach and I end up drowning with the action options changing to 'bob', 'decompose' and 'float' etc etc. I'm obviously the worlds thickest gamer and I accept this completely, but please help!
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:32 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh

Maybe you should play tic-tac-toe in stead?
GAMER
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:11 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe...

Okay...little hint...
Have you tried interacting with EVERY possible object under the water?
Sometimes the thing you need is most unlikely.

If you have played MI3, you will remember the snake crossing incident... All the items to smoosh the snake with were out of reach...

Cool GAMER
Icedragon
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:20 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to help you but ill take GAMERs lead, her hint is a good one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games