DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Can someone tell me what this is?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Mr.Smiley4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:10 pm     Post subject: Can someone tell me what this is? Reply with quote

I cant find anything on this, but mabey you guys can:

I have no information on it, and I want to know where it came from. I also want to know if it had the manuals.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:15 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea, but they're probably all demos... possibly came with a soundcard, since it's Creative... and I don't think they ever made videocards. lol. Not sure what it would come from, though... something that was sold in 1994 around 1994, I'd assume, though. hahaha
Mr.Smiley4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:26 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

wardrich wrote:
No idea, but they're probably all demos... possibly came with a soundcard, since it's Creative... and I don't think they ever made videocards. lol. Not sure what it would come from, though... something that was sold in 1994 around 1994, I'd assume, though. hahaha

No, all of them are the full games. It's possible it came with our Sound Blaster 16.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:45 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this thread about it:

http://www.mobygames.com/forums/dga,2/dgb,5/dgm,56034/

Apparently it did come bundled with a certain SB sound card, though the thread is vague as to which one. It is also listed on CDAccess (linked in that thread) but it's not surprisingly no longer available.
ReploidArmada

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:49 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything I've heard about this seems to be right, at least from my opinion. It's not likely that old game/demo discs distributed by various companies for their promotions will be easy to find long after the promotions are complete.

Your best bet is probably to search HotU or other sites (look for them yourself, we can't give you links here) for these various games and compile them personally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1