DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

WC the Secret Missions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Get Games to Work
Mr.Smiley4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:57 pm     Post subject: WC the Secret Missions Reply with quote

Ok, so a while I got WC and I love it. One of the best games ever made, though I'm not done with it yet. Anyways, so every time I go to the menu, it says "Play The Secret Missions" even though the only info I can find (Which is here) says there is no Secret Missions in it. But then again, I have a different CD then the one in the picture, so I might be different. So I tried it about 5 minutes ago, and after the flightsim that ask for your name and callsign, it goes to this:

The case and versions list dont make any mention of TSM at all. Please help a poor soul.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:35 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

First things first.
Check your CD or gamefolder and look for SM1.EXE and SM2.EXE.
You need those for the secret missions 1&2. If they ain't there you don't have the secret missions.
Some more files were needed, but I don't remember what right now.

And if I remember swell, the SM1&2 should ask if you wish to transfer your name, callsign and gamestats from WC1. The program does that for you, you don't need to manually input those again.

*Edit
Kilrathi SAGA was the original CD release with WC1 / SM1&2, WC2 / secret ops 1&2, and WC3 included.
Can be more compilations including those, don't know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Get Games to Work All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1