I'm Making A New Program!!!

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
tinman47
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

I'm Making A New Program!!!

Post by tinman47 »

Everyone!!! I'm creating a program that will allow you to store, and run many type of data, including binary! It we be able to make games and apps too! I'm half way done with it. So if you have any ideas or suggestions that I should put in it, I just might do it.I'm making it really small so it will be able to run on old machines.It will have my very own programming language in it.I am trying to make the programming language as simple and flexible as possible.When I'm done,I'll release to anyone as freeware,just give me your email addresses.

:laugh:
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

er... wait... I don't follow you, what's the actual purpose/use of this new program of yours?
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
tinman47
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Purpose

Post by tinman47 »

It is designed to store any type of data.You may run the data,and just to make it easier,I am putting a programming language to make it easier. So it is technically a RAM/Interpreter.
tinman47
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by tinman47 »

Just To Add,The Programming Language That I Am Putting In MiniRAM Is Called
DB-Text.I'm Writing A Guide To It So You Will Know How To Use MiniRAM Before It Comes Out. :)
tinman47
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by tinman47 »

NOOOO!!! There has been a huge problem with the MiniRAM!!! :wow:

I switched my OS to Windows Vista Ultimate Edition And Now It Is Saying It Can't Read .bas format! :Angry:
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

You have screwed up the install of Vista.
Look at your post, the <SHIFT> key is having a serious problem.