DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitar Hero

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:04 pm     Post subject: Guitar Hero Reply with quote

I played guitar hero 2, its awesome, very addicting.. I cant wait until it comes out for the xbox 360, Im buying it.. anyone else play it? and what did ya think?
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:58 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I own both Guitar Hero 1 and 2. Both are amazing. I've addicted a couple of my friends, not to mention everyone in my house, even my sister who despises rock. The third one is already in the works, or so I've heard.
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:08 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I cant wait to get the third.. I dont have a ps3, if I did I would so own the games. Yeah I was into my friends appartment a few weekends ago and then I played guitar hero until 11am in the morning.. yes I played it like 12 hrs straight with a buddy of mine.. lol it was great
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:07 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

My main problem with this game is itís painful inaccuracies, if youíre going to have a section called Ďshredí at least have ONE shred song in it (Though if youíre going to call them shred they should all be of that genre Sarcastic).

But anyway, Iíve heard itís fun, I still wonít be buying it since Iím poor. Tbbbbbth! And Iíd rather go to a real gig. Wink
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:34 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

lmfao thats funny.. I like playin the song mother, and cherry pie.. very fun Congratulatory
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:19 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games