DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

plese help! i can't rem. the name of this game...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
toronadogirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:56 pm     Post subject: plese help! i can't rem. the name of this game... Reply with quote

i sure hope someone can help me... i used to play a game on my moms friend's old texas instruments computer... it would have come out before 1991 but i have no idea what the exact year of release would have been... all i can remember is that in the game you were in a boat's cabin and there was an alarm clock going off and you couldn't do anything else until you shut the alarm off but i could never figure out how to do it... i would love to get this game and play it but i don't remember the name of it so i can't find it anywhere... if anyone knows please reply or send me an email... toronadogirl@yahoo.com ... thanks!!
PatrickC1234

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:43 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

You might try asking this question on a TI/99 forum - here's the
address for the TI site I visit.

www.99er.net/

Good luck - my mom gave me her old TI 99 and I love playing those old games, too.
toronadogirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:46 pm     Post subject: thanks! now i just need to find a download... Reply with quote

thanks so much!! i took your advice and posted on the ti forum and was able to find the name of the game. it is return to pirate's isle, a scott adams game made in 1983... now my next question is does anyone know where i can find a download of this game that would run on my computer?? (i don't have a ti computer, only my windows xp). if anyone knows where i could find a copy of this game i'd really appreciate it!! thanks again!
John The Ax

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:44 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd probably have to find an emulator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games