Dr. Shrink

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
®DraginLilly

Dr. Shrink

Post by ®DraginLilly »

Looking for Dr Shrink Game. Not Sure If it's DOS or not, but I would love to have a Copy/Information on how to get it. I Love This Game. Please Help Me..
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Severly edited for clarity. Please, try to type coherently.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Mike

Dr. Shrink

Post by Mike »

I have a program called "Dr. Shrink" by Neuralytic Systems, from the late 1980's and it does indeed run on DOS... but it is not a "game".

It was meant to be a serious psychological personality evaluation software program; there is no way to "play" it.

All you can do is answer a questionnaire about a person, and it will return a personality report based upon the answers to the questionnaire.

I hope that helps.

Mike
[email protected]

Re: Dr. Shrink

Post by [email protected] »

I would like to know how do you find how the site to take this psycholical personality evaluation?
Mike wrote:I have a program called "Dr. Shrink" by Neuralytic Systems, from the late 1980's and it does indeed run on DOS... but it is not a "game".

It was meant to be a serious psychological personality evaluation software program; there is no way to "play" it.

All you can do is answer a questionnaire about a person, and it will return a personality report based upon the answers to the questionnaire.

I hope that helps.

Mike

Post by Guest »

There is no site that I know of... I used to have this program also ... it was on a 5 1/4 drive disk... the only way to get a hold of this software is for somebody that still has it to make a copy and e mail the files or do a file transfer if not post it for download... I doubt it would work under Win 2k or later ... definately not on XP

I'm looking for it also...I plan on ripping it open and re-writing the code in VB.NET.
CPT Worm
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

Post by CPT Worm »

Great. Good luck with that.
Sustinendum Victoriam!
lesur

It's here

Post by lesur »