DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

please help me find this game. thanx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
olivier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:39 pm     Post subject: please help me find this game. thanx Reply with quote

hi. i'm looking for a puzzle/strategy game where a man walks around in square/rectangle rooms (followed by a dog-i believe). He pushes some square/triangle/round blocks to be able to reach the exit & go to the next level. Some blocks are needed to stop laser beams(in some levels). I got it many years ago from a free floppy that came with UK computer mag PCW(Personal Computer World) sometime in the mid 90's. The general colour of the game was blue/grey/orange(only 1-player mode). If anyone has any idea what it's called please let me know as I'd love to be able to play it again. Thanks in advance for any help. my email address is: olivier.m@virgin.net
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 3:02 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I KNOW THAT ONE.

Its called rescue rover. A doog doesnt floow you tho, u have to rescue the dog..... well i think thats what ur talking about. if not, its extremely similar...
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 4:18 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you are talking about Rescue Rover
olivier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:46 am     Post subject: please help me find this game. thanx Reply with quote

Well what can I say... I have searched through dozens of dosgames websites but had no luck as I didnt even remember the name of this game so out of desperation I left a post in this forum... & 'bingo', in less than 24 hours I got a reply! What's more, it was the RIGHT reply ;-) The moment I saw 'Rescue Rover' I knew IT WAS THE ONE. Since then I've found a Spanish site & managed to download it + Part 2.
So, from the bottom of my heart, A BIG BIG THANK YOU to kazer0 & wardrich for spending the time to think about my query & replying to my post so quickly. As they say here in the UK, you two 'have made my day'!
Thanx again
Olivier
John The Ax

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:23 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

You're lucky. People seem to be getting fast responses nowadays, back when I inquired about Alone in the Dark full version (bad, don't do) on the IKonboard, it took me three months! Laughing Shit-Eating Grin Thank you for the nice response.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:27 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

ur just jealous

lol (jks)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games