please help me find this game. thanx

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
olivier

Post by olivier »

hi. i'm looking for a puzzle/strategy game where a man walks around in square/rectangle rooms (followed by a dog-i believe). He pushes some square/triangle/round blocks to be able to reach the exit & go to the next level. Some blocks are needed to stop laser beams(in some levels). I got it many years ago from a free floppy that came with UK computer mag PCW(Personal Computer World) sometime in the mid 90's. The general colour of the game was blue/grey/orange(only 1-player mode). If anyone has any idea what it's called please let me know as I'd love to be able to play it again. Thanks in advance for any help. my email address is: [email protected]
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

I KNOW THAT ONE.

Its called rescue rover. A doog doesnt floow you tho, u have to rescue the dog..... well i think thats what ur talking about. if not, its extremely similar...
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

i think you are talking about Rescue Rover
olivier

Post by olivier »

Well what can I say... I have searched through dozens of dosgames websites but had no luck as I didnt even remember the name of this game so out of desperation I left a post in this forum... & 'bingo', in less than 24 hours I got a reply! What's more, it was the RIGHT reply ;-) The moment I saw 'Rescue Rover' I knew IT WAS THE ONE. Since then I've found a Spanish site & managed to download it + Part 2.
So, from the bottom of my heart, A BIG BIG THANK YOU to kazer0 & wardrich for spending the time to think about my query & replying to my post so quickly. As they say here in the UK, you two 'have made my day'!
Thanx again
Olivier
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

You're lucky. People seem to be getting fast responses nowadays, back when I inquired about Alone in the Dark full version (bad, don't do) on the IKonboard, it took me three months! :laugh: :D Thank you for the nice response.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

ur just jealous

lol (jks)