and you thought i was retarded?

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

did you actually watch hard gay all the way through? hell its at the start of hard gay ramen
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

you have a weird sense of humor :huh:
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

dont say that till youve met me... its worse than you think, in fact i downloaded attack of the killer tomatoes just cos i heard about its b-gradeness
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
Hiver88

Post by Hiver88 »

O, dear lord!!! :blah: That guy is scary, good advice though, "Don't Die."
Last edited by Hiver88 on Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiver88

Post by Hiver88 »

Hard Gay = :laugh:
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

HARD GAY HOOO!!!
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

That looks strangely like Rob Halford..