DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Musicals?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music
treblemaker32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:02 pm     Post subject: Musicals? Reply with quote

Anyone like em? I was thinking of going to see Tarzan the musical in a couple weeks in New York and I was wondering if anyone had seen it or heard about it? I'm not ready to drop the money to get across the country if it's not good Meh. The music's beautiful though, I heard a couple songs from my coworker at UMGD and I thought it was great! Phil Collins did all the music and lyrics, and while I'm not usually a big fan of his, this album definitely won me over (if you're interested you can give it a listen at www.tarzanthemusical.com). Anyone else heard the music or seen the production yet?
Check-Mate
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:13 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Tarzan is a musical?! That's awesome! That'd be fun for my high school to do.
I like musicals, that's for sure, but I've never heard of Tarzan being one. (Obviously)
If you go, tell me about it...
julie123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:43 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I never saw one in real life:P only on tv.... they dont have them where i live well not that i know anyway Sarcastic
Check-Mate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:14 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

You're missing out Julie!
I've been in two of my high school musicals, and I've gone and seen a lot from past years of the high schools in my city. And I went to Toronto and saw Mama Mia!
(My whole family is big on ABBA)
It was awesome.
I'm hoping that if I get a little better with my voice, I can make it to Broadway....Happy
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:44 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be sweet, Yeah I'll have to go see one whenever i move away...
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:00 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly enough thereís been a lot of musicals on TV tonight. So far Iíve watched Grease and The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Shit-Eating Grin

I also saw my cousins school put on a production of Grease about a month back, it was really good. School productions are great to go and see, especially if you know people in it, it can be a really enjoyable night, even if the singing isnít always the greatest. Tbbbbbth!
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:18 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw grease, i own grease, it was an aquired taste no doubt
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:45 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Sinister_Mastermind wrote:
Oddly enough thereís been a lot of musicals on TV tonight. So far Iíve watched Grease and The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Shit-Eating Grin

without doubt the rocky horror picture show is the best musical ever. im trying to get my friend to watch it but since i told him the story line he keeps backing off it somehow.
and is it sad that i seem to know the entire movie word for word?
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:52 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

it is... but whats sadder i never saw it, but I remember everyone talking about it:P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games