DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Concerts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music
Togada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:57 pm     Post subject: Concerts? Reply with quote

Have you guys been to any concerts lately?

I'm so happy I could dance - and will dance - right now. On July 4th I'm going to Warped Tour (NOFX is playing! And the Germs! And the Casualties! Omgomgomg!), and two days after, on Thursday, I'm going to see Rancid in Tempe. It's going to be so sweet. (I'm also seeing Brand New with a bunch of friends Wednesday, but am too ashamed to mention it outside of parentheses.)

And then, July 29th, I'm going to see mxpx, Reel Big Fish, Streetlight Manifesto, Whole Wheat Bread, and Transition. I saw Reel Big Fish already at the "International Ska Circus" on March 11th this year in Vegas (kudos to anybody here that supported that), and I know they put on a great show. But I'm really excited to see Streetlight Manifesto. I encourage anybody who has never heard of them, especially if you happen to be a fan of old Catch-22, to pick up a copy of their album Everything Went Numb. It's, bar none, the best CD I've heard released this century.
julie123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:45 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

the only concert i was to was last year to see ccr, hedley and a few more bands... I was to a playoff hockey game a month ago.... thats about it
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:42 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw DragonForce play the other month with Black Majesty in support, already posted about it around here somewhere...

If I can get $75 soon then I'll be going to see Queensr˙che in 2 weeks but it's not looking very likely. Sad
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:19 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

never heard of none of which you speak...Tbbbbbth!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games