#DOSGAMES WEBSITE

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
webmaster from hell

#DOSGAMES WEBSITE

Post by webmaster from hell »

#DOSGAMES needed a website to have info, and announcements and stuff on, so here we go. <a href="http://cnn.bravepages.com">#DOSGAMES on AUSTNET</a>. Thistopic is also in "Webmasters Forum" but only wm can post there. so hooray! :bday:
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

there's a couple things wrong with that...for one, it's not related that much to dosgames.tk (my site). DB just put it up a while ago.....I've been wanting to tell him to put it down. You also didn't even mention dosgamesarchive, which I beleive now also owns the chat. BTW, this really belongs in general dosgames, I think (general dosgames is anything that is related to games or dosgames(archive).com. Off-topic is for things that don't even have anything to do with the above 2, like your "how would you kill someone" or the :Angry: holiday :Angry: threads.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Neither Dosgamesarchive, Dosgames.tk, or Dosgames.com own #Dosgames. *I* own #Dosgames. I am somewhat peeved at Webmaster From Hell for creating the "official" website for #dosgames without contacting me first but he DOES say I am the owner so that can be forgiven somewhat. In any case, for seeming to like #dosgames so much, I have never seen Webmaster From Hell on. You'll have to be on more, man! ;)
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

I've seen him on. His name is WFH, of course.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

The site is pointless...

You wanted postcount so u put it here and in the webmaster club......

Bravenet is slow.......

Shut up about it, no one cares. And why would anyone from dosgames forum go there? Making the add option useless.....
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Kazer0: Flaming is NOT allowed, even of WFH. This is your final warning, next time you get a ban.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Banned? For that?

And since when, has flaming been not allowed?

And when was my first warning?
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

flaming has never been allowed.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

You were warned several times as far as flaming zz8, many topics have been locked and we've said it was due to your flaming, and you've been doing it to WFH now. The point is: flaming is NOT tolerated.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

What about Freezing, eh? :laugh:
kenny
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by kenny »

n1ce and ugly :laugh: