I FOUND BLINKY 3!

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Blinky 2

ALRIGHT!

Post by Blinky 2 »

I have it on a disk! :D

Unfortanootely the computers I have right now are laptops and won't take disks! :D
Neraid

Blinky 2

Post by Neraid »

Those games must be out there somewhere other than here! B)
Chum

BLINKY FANFIC!

Post by Chum »

maxpages.com/stuff2001/The_Return_Of_Blinky :D

Post by Guest »

All right! I'm so glad someone here found this game, I've been looking for it for ages. Hopefully someone will find Blinky 2 pretty soon. :D
Plinkadee

Blinky 2

Post by Plinkadee »

Please post if you have any info as to the whereabouts of Blinky 2! :D

Post by Guest »

Bump. The closer this is to the top of the page, the better chance someone who has Blinky 2 will see it. I mean, SOMEONE out there was to have it. We just can't give up hope. :D

Post by Guest »

Wow, I just read though this topic for the first time today, and I'm amazed that so many other people played this game. Thanks again to the person who found Blinky 3! :bday:
Glunk

Your welcome

Post by Glunk »

I'm the one who found it. :laugh:

I have Blinky 2 on my old windows 3.1 but most of my computers don't have a drive A:/ thus leaving me with no way to upload it. I've tried to do it through email but it's so slow and I can't seem to access it. I'm going to attempt to do it through a free hosting service, but again, this most likely won't work.

:cuccoan:
Glunk

hunh!

Post by Glunk »

Well, anyway, so many of these hosting services are only for images or certain kinds of content. Also, so many websites run so slowly on Windows 3.1, do you have any reccomendations or links? Thanks.

Yeah, I myself didn't know that so many people played those two action/adventure DOS games Blinky 2 and 3. If Jeremy LaMar saw this topic he'd get a real ego kick. :D Pushing the spacebar to "shoot" donuts is addictive.

Post by Guest »

Sorry, but I'm not sure of the answer to your question. I'll bump this so hopefully someone who does know will see it. :D

Post by Guest »

No found out where we can get Blinky 2, huh? Well, let's not give up hope yet. It'll turn up eventully, I hope. :D
Otto Germain

Post by Otto Germain »

This is... trippy.

I used to be Jeremy LaMar, and went by SnigWich in my Megazeux days. I have a different name these days, but I still remember making these games when I was like... twelve, was it? I can't even remember!

I am completely shocked that anybody actually played these! I'm not really even sure how they ended up on AOL, but I'm blown away by the fact that it's some sort of underground cult classic! I mean, I knew Bernard the Bard was popular, but this is too much.

It looks like Blinky 3 has been tracked down! If anybody out there has Blinky 2, please do everything in your power to get it back online! It's like, a missing nugget of my childhood... if a bit embarassing.

In regards to the infamous Blinky 1, it never made it online. It was the first game I ever made, period. Picture a far crappier version of Blinky 2, and that's about it. Blinky 2 is more like a remake, honestly. It featured a yo-yo weapon that you had to find, and later you got the box of doughnuts and were able to throw doughnuts. It had multiple paths to take through the game, like #3, but otherwise was much like #2. It's too bad that this, and about a half dozen other games, will never be seen again...

Still trippin' over this. Somebody find #2!
Nick

Many MZX Games

Post by Nick »

This site includes lots of MZX games, including many by Jeremy LaMar/SnigWich (Otto Germain?), apparently under the name of Ramen Zombie (my god man, pick one name and just keep it!)

This link is to a review page of several of his works, you can find them individually by clicking on the letters under the "games" section to search by title:
http ://www.digitalmzx.net/index.php?act=reviews&gid=59

Unfortunately, none of the Blinkies (Blinkys?) are on this site... But a bunch of others are!