help with my kyrandia 3 game.

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Geust

help with my kyrandia 3 game.

Post by Geust »

hi, my problems on the isle of cats, i talk to fluffy and he gives me the LEATHER mouse and then tells me raise the collosus. i go do that. but then i looked at my walkthrough thing, and i got the 6 gems out of the ground, then i went back to fluffy and showed him one like it says, and all he says is "Great! find the other 6 gems and then raise the colloses!" it says on my walkthrough that hes supposed to give me a magic mouse... and i cant go in the place to find out what the gems are without it.
Please help!!!
CatWoman55

Post by CatWoman55 »

As far as I recall it, your first trip is to Fluffy to get the mouse, then get back to this cave where the dog stands next to the rock. In front of this rock there is an entrance (hard to find) with access to the cat statues which you can raise with the mouse.

Then you have to go back to the statue area behind fluffy (east) and put the gems (which were geven to you by the rock dog in exchange for all the bones) into the right cat statues.

Good luck. I had a hard time struggling through this game, too, but liked it a lot. My fav in the Kyrandia Series yet is "Hand of Fate" which I found extremely funny.

Cat :jester:
There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats.
(Albert Schweitzer)
qeust

Post by qeust »

you didnt read it proplery... i can find the cave but when i go in its to dark.
Geust

Post by Geust »

err. scractch that. you did read it propley i didnt state it right sorry. but i still cant go in because its to dark in the cave.
CatWoman55

Post by CatWoman55 »

Use the leather mouse in the dark cave ;)
(Albert Schweitzer)
Geust

cave

Post by Geust »

where in the cave? i click all around but all he does is try to go down the stairs and then he dies
CatWoman55

Post by CatWoman55 »

on the wall to the right after you get downstairs
(Albert Schweitzer)
geust

Post by geust »

he cant even go down the stairs he trips and dies
geust

err

Post by geust »

no response? come on i want to advance in this game...
geust

Post by geust »

Answer me please....