DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

The Game Movie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:54 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Chris wrote:
I was wondering if they start selling DVDs of that movie in stores whould they include 3-D glasses?

I've never known it to be shown in the cinema. I bought the VCD in a tin can many, many months ago. It was the first time that I have seen stores selling a movie with 3D-glasses. It came with two 3D-glasses. The 3D-glasses were made of cheap material. Cardboard and cellaphine coloured paper. The DVD version comes with four 3D glasses.

Strange that you never seen the DVD on sale.

I got dizzy after prolong watching of the movie with the 3D glasses. I still prefer Spy Kids 2.

Quote:
if someone bootlegs the movie and sells illegal copies of it would they include er... phoney copies of 3-D goggles too???

No, they don't. That what I found out when I accidentally came to know that someone bought an illegal copy when he visited a particular country. He didn't even know that he should watch it with 3D-glasses.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:01 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

*PHEW* Thanx for the timely info there JKSM! I tell you a LOAD of unnecessary thoughts has just been lifted off my mind! Shit-Eating Grin

I was feeling kinda like the bearded guy who was asked whether he slept at night with the blanket over his beard or his beard over the blanket. He couldn't sleep all night thinking about it and kept changing his positions from beard over the blanket, blanket over the beard, or was it beard under the blanket or blanket under the beard or.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHR!!! This is why I'm NEVER growing a beard!!! (not that I COULD grow one even if I wanted to Tbbbbbth! )

The moral of the story? Don't let stupid things like this post confuse you!! You WILL regret it mwa ha ha ha ha ha Shifty

BTW the 3-D Dave jumping out of the screen into you WOULD be a GREAT idea but really I wouldn't know the first thing about generating 3-D graphics Ashamed
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:14 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I still prefer short circuit
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:03 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

43 replies to a SINGLE topic! Wow, that's gotta be a record round these parts Laughing

Anywayz to celebrate, here's a BONUS GIF Cartoon I made some 2 years back. It was initially made to be sort of like an AD for my old website, and then I just totally forgot about it. Well here it is er... it IS kind of old so please don't expect much from it Ashamed

http://img250.echo.cx/img250/9559/smallermario7en.gif
Elign

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:41 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Link doesn't appear to work...
Jorrit
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:47 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Elign wrote:
Link doesn't appear to work...

The animation does work here.
I watched it before. Steve, well done!
Elign

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:04 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Works now...

Laughing
happytomeet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:03 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys,
i don't think these flash are good, i have some much better.
Love
happytomeet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:03 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.greataction-sh.com/mms_yoya.asp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3