The Game Movie

Please read topics in this forum regularly. They contain information from the admin and mods on current developments on this message board.
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

Steve Chris wrote:I was wondering if they start selling DVDs of that movie in stores whould they include 3-D glasses?
I've never known it to be shown in the cinema. I bought the VCD in a tin can many, many months ago. It was the first time that I have seen stores selling a movie with 3D-glasses. It came with two 3D-glasses. The 3D-glasses were made of cheap material. Cardboard and cellaphine coloured paper. The DVD version comes with four 3D glasses.

Strange that you never seen the DVD on sale.

I got dizzy after prolong watching of the movie with the 3D glasses. I still prefer Spy Kids 2.
if someone bootlegs the movie and sells illegal copies of it would they include er... phoney copies of 3-D goggles too???
No, they don't. That what I found out when I accidentally came to know that someone bought an illegal copy when he visited a particular country. He didn't even know that he should watch it with 3D-glasses.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

*PHEW* Thanx for the timely info there JKSM! I tell you a LOAD of unnecessary thoughts has just been lifted off my mind! :D

I was feeling kinda like the bearded guy who was asked whether he slept at night with the blanket over his beard or his beard over the blanket. He couldn't sleep all night thinking about it and kept changing his positions from beard over the blanket, blanket over the beard, or was it beard under the blanket or blanket under the beard or.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHR!!! This is why I'm NEVER growing a beard!!! (not that I COULD grow one even if I wanted to :P )

The moral of the story? Don't let stupid things like this post confuse you!! You WILL regret it mwa ha ha ha ha ha :shifty:

BTW the 3-D Dave jumping out of the screen into you WOULD be a GREAT idea but really I wouldn't know the first thing about generating 3-D graphics :shame:
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

I still prefer short circuit
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

43 replies to a SINGLE topic! Wow, that's gotta be a record round these parts :laugh:

Anywayz to celebrate, here's a BONUS GIF Cartoon I made some 2 years back. It was initially made to be sort of like an AD for my old website, and then I just totally forgot about it. Well here it is er... it IS kind of old so please don't expect much from it :shame:

http://img250.echo.cx/img250/9559/smallermario7en.gif
Elign

Post by Elign »

Link doesn't appear to work...
Jorrit
Admin
Admin

Post by Jorrit »

Elign wrote:Link doesn't appear to work...
The animation does work here.
I watched it before. Steve, well done!
Elign

Post by Elign »

Works now...

:laugh:
happytomeet

Post by happytomeet »

hey guys,
i don't think these flash are good, i have some much better.
:love:
happytomeet

Post by happytomeet »