DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:34 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Sabbath wrote:

Led Zeppelin is kinda overrated, in my opinion... but at least they made the best song ever: "Stairway to Heaven"

I am now going to kill you.

Stairway to Heaven was NOT that great! Hell, it's a good song, but I can name at least 10 Zeppelin songs that I prefer over it. The problem is people assume Stairway to Heaven is the only good song Zeppelin ever made, which is completely untrue... every single song, even on the shittier In Through the Outdoor, was good, quality music. Better than good, it's soul moving, mystical. Divine, almost.

What about Black Dog? The Battle of Evermore? Heartbreaker? Fool in the Rain? D'yer Maker? Dazed and Confused? Over the Hills and far away? Kashmire? Come to think of it, there are only a couple of Zeppelin songs that AREN'T great, but do you hear them on the radio? Noooooooooooo... it's all Stairway to Heaven, Stairway to Heaven, Stairway to Heaven... and maybe a little Rock and Roll.

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Yeah...
Black_Sabbath

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:54 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't think Stairway is their only song - I listened to the whole IV album and it was fantastic. I was just joking when I said their overrated. They're da best. Stairway to Heaven is my favourite song of theirs and it's the best song ever made.

Lots of people think Stairway is the only song Zeppelin ever made.
Lots of people think "Sweet Home Alabama" is the only song Lynyrd Skynyrd ever made.
Lots of people think "White Rabbit" is the only song Jefferson Airplane ever made.
Lots of people think "Sunshine of Your Love" is the only song Cream ever made.

and it goes on and on an on.........
shaunj

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:31 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

heres my list, black sabbath, rainbow, jimi hendrix,system of a down, marilyn manson, nirvana, judas priest, slipknot Malevolent
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:46 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

\M/BLACK SABBATH \M/ SYSTEM OF THE DOWN\M/ NIRVANA \M/ a little slip knot... ....... \M/ METALLICA \M/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2