Prince

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Soumen Kundu

Prince

Post by Soumen Kundu »

How do I bring out the Sword in the game of Prince. Please Help.
Frenkel
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Frenkel »

I thought the game took care of that or it's Shift.
Groeten van Frenkel
Visit us at the Official S&F Prod. Homepage
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

In Prince of Persia or Prince of Persia 4D, you cannot take out your sword. It is automatically taken out when you meet a guard. Thus be prepared to fight. You can however keep your sword (by pressing down-arrow key) then quickly run away from your opponent. Shift key is to fight or hang on the ledge.

It is in Prince of Persia 2 that you can use Ctrl to take out or keep your sword.
soumen kundu

Post by soumen kundu »

Its still not working. You said 'Ctrl' , do I have to press any other key with the Ctrl. All other functions are working with Ctrl. i.e. Quit - Ctrl Q, Sound - Ctrl S, etc.
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

soumen kundu wrote:Its still not working. You said 'Ctrl' , do I have to press any other key with the Ctrl. All other functions are working with Ctrl. i.e. Quit - Ctrl Q, Sound - Ctrl S, etc.
Not I didn't say Ctrl. As mentioned earlier Ctrl is only use for Prince of Persia 2. My guess is you are playing Prince of Persia or Prince of Persia 4D since you only mention Prince. On level 1, go and find and pick up the sword. After you have collected the sword, your character will automatically take out the sword each time he sees a guard. There is no way to take out the sword at will since the game is programmed to work this way.