DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Batman Begins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:30 pm     Post subject: Batman Begins Reply with quote

I want to know your thoughts on the movie. I thought it was an excellent movie. It's quite possible that it's my new favorite Batman movie. I definately recommend this.
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:14 am     Post subject: Batman Begins Reply with quote

I never saw it yet, i was spose to go last weekend to see it but i never, looks wicket though, and im not a big batman fan, so im prolly going to see it very soon and then i'll tell ya what i thinks
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:50 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a big batman fan, and I hear Battie has become a lot darker, but it's a prequel. Everybody happy, but I already saw that a long time ago in games. Meh. This forum needs a yawning smiley. (And a keen smiley!)
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:03 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yea we really need one of those
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games