DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

3D game and 2D creation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Creation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:27 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Benevolent Celebratory Shit-Eating Grin Meh Cool Crying A Frikkin Cuccoan Malevolent Violent Laughing :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: Forbidding Sarcastic Sad Ashamed Shifty Sleeping Happy Congratulatory Tbbbbbth! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:58 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevolent Violent Laughing Forbidding Sarcastic Meh Cool Crying A Frikkin Cuccoan Malevolent Malevolent Malevolent Malevolent Malevolent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:32 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Sarcastic Celebratory Shit-Eating Grin Meh Cool Crying Crying
YOBLAD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:53 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Dis is a wackting blad i pwn joo blad wackting
Forgotten

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:25 pm     Post subject: I know of a 3d RPG Maker Reply with quote

You are all wrong! I'm only FOURTEEN and I know that there are two or three rpg making systems for the computer that are 3D! One of them has a simple scripting lan. and is capable of XBOX (Morrowind, Halo, etc.) Graphics! You can google to find it, or go to Adventuremaker.com for a slightly different system. Either way, you can make three dimensional games! Or you can get the Morrowind GoTy Editionand make a game out of Plug-ins! Malevolent
Phencyclidine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:28 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

@Forgotten
Amazed u r onle 14 an u no abot progremz!?!11?1!?!!? liek wow

Some of you may be interested in 3D-RPG Builder and FPS Creator. 3D-RPG Builder is completely free and as the name suggests, you can create 3D RPGs with it. FPS Creator isnt free, but you can get a 30 day trial with limited options. And as the name suggests, you can create FPS Games with it.
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:08 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3d-rpg builder sounds nice... I'm just too lazy to actually go and program.. which is too bad... Sad
Ryan Bye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:42 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

do you know what the 3d rpg making system with simple scripting is called
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Creation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2