The Game Movie

Please read topics in this forum regularly. They contain information from the admin and mods on current developments on this message board.
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

I've seen the movie. It's nice, but sometimes a bit hard to understand. Maybe you can add subtitles once?
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Yeah I'll make sure all my future movies have sub titles to them.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Hey, if you need voice actors, you could always ask around here... so long as it's related to these movies, of course. ;) (There are plenty of really bored people who'd probably do it just to have their name in the credits...)
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Wardrich :P

He has a whole heap of MSN voices an stuff besides you could prolly haul him back here.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Hey that is soooooo freaking COOL! Ok here's how it'll be done. Next movie I make I write some dialouge and stuff down and send you the word file. Then you simply say the dialouge act it out and record it using yur mic or anything, and send me the file back, so I can include it in the cartoon. And about the credits...Heh heh
lemme just tell ya, babes LOVE a guy whose name is in the credits! B)

By the way, this is a simple poll but...

Who is your favorite main character in the Game Movies I've made so far?

a) Steve Chris (ok ok that's me :D )

b) Ganesh Dwarakaji (the nerd with the big glasses who's always getting punched in the eye)

c) Sandeep Joel (the short funny looking kid with the BAAAAD attitude)

d) All of them
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dosser »

lol: why do I get the feeling that you know those people in real life?
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Ha ha yeah I sort of work with REAL people I know instead of fake made up characters, cuz fake characters tend to become over done sometimes, and it's always pretty fun to make fun of the crazy little stuff about people you know.

Incase you'd like to know

Sandeep is my 10 year old cousin who is almost as CRAZY about games as I am. He hates all the old classic games though, and loathes pretty much all Dos Games. So it's easy for me to write about him and use him as a negative character. His personal favorite part was when he got eaten alive by Pac Man!

Ganesh is one of my closest chums from school. We used to play dos games like MAD together. His favorite is probably Dangerous Dave. He always gets beaten up pretty badly in real life cuz he's always saying something stupid and getting himself into some trouble or another. Sometimes even I try to beat him up. There was one time when a bully punched his glasses until they broke. :laugh: and I've used that idea as a routine for him ever since.

And then there's me... Steve Chris. I don't know why, but things seem the funniest to me when I put myself in the picture. I'm kind of a loud mouth, egocentric, CRAZY jackass. In all my animations, I try to humiliate myself the most because I don't really want anybody to get hurt or depressed (but even moreso because I LOVE to be the star, being a bit of a Ham actor myself :jester: )

So yeah, I like using real people, cuz it really gives the animations more realism. Every single person that's been in my animation is a real living person. You can look 'em up anywhere. Although I wouldn't advice that unless you want to stalk them or something. Then it's OK :thumbsup:

So repeating the question, Who is your favorite main character?
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

I'll go for B, closely followed by a... Uhm, who was C again :P
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

ooooook anyone else? :rolleyes:
Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Joris »

Hehe I think B, for some kind of reason it's just funny that he always gets punched in the eye...
Wally

Post by Wally »

B again. He seems to be the main character all along
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

WOW! It's amazing you guys like the same guy I like writing and drawing for the most! Ok ok here's another boring poll for you :D .

Which of these movies (including this one) so far is your favorite and think was the funniest?

Thank you so much for your time! Your feedback helps me realise which style suits me best, so i can improve my future works.
Wally

Post by Wally »

Dangerous Dave Definately
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Cool! That Dave one was probably the most fun to make too, and the scene where he jumps me has sort of become like my trademark signiture. As soon as I learn FLASH well, I'm gonna make a remake of it. Well I'll probably be making a remake of all of them :D

Hope ya like it... well you BETTER!! :Angry:

lol jus kidding :laugh:
Wally

Post by Wally »

You should make a 3d version ;) (One where you wear the goggles)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

The wha? Oh you mean goggles... ok heh heh... the wha?!!! :huh:
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

Like in Virtual Reality Goggles?
</TD><TD width="50%">
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Yeah I've been thinking that too... care to enlighten us Wally? :upset:
Wally

Post by Wally »

Yeah sorry..

I guess i didnt phrase it right.

Those 3d glasses as seen at spykids 3d

So dave pops out at you.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Oh yeeeeah Spy Kids (shudder) 3-D! I know that was only a kids movie (and I have absolutely NO reason to say whether I watched it or not ahem :suspicious: ) but it was er... rather touching in the end when Sylvestor Stallone and that old dude reunite. One of the VERY few 3-D Kid Spy Movies movies I ever cried to :cry: or er..I think it was probably the uh... 3-D effects that made my eyes water... yeah THAT'S IT heh heh... :upset:

I was wondering if they start selling DVDs of that movie in stores whould they include 3-D glasses?

Here's ANOTHER thought, if someone bootlegs the movie and sells illegal copies of it would they include er... phoney copies of 3-D goggles too??? Would the dealer go 'ooh and don't forget your 3-D glasses sir... my wife er... assistant made them' :shifty: