Crazyness!

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Crazyness!

Post by wardrich »

lol

stare at the blue dot, and slowly move your head closer to the screen (or if you normally press your nose right up to the screen, move your head away from it)

Isnt that insane?!?

Richard
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Wow. That's pretty cool. Craziness.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
webmaster from hell

Post by webmaster from hell »

Holy cow, that is so neat! I have seen lots of stuff like this, but never got them 2 work! This is fantastic! Yall just gotta figure out for yerself what we are yakkin about! This is like, so freakin cool! :)
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

yeah, that is pretty frickin' cool
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

well, by doing some simple "research" i put my fingers on the rhombuses at the 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock (sides) of the circle. When i moved my head closer, the rhombuses that were hidden by my finger became visible. I believe this illusion has to do with Viewpoints and Human Preception. See, as you get closer to the object, it gets "Bigger" due to your focus. What happens is that the 'spinning' of the object is actually just the way the sides on the rhombuses are angled. If you put your fingers on any 2 rhombuses, they wont actually leave their position.

here's what i have found.

1)The blue circle in the middle has nothing to do with it. It just shows you where to look.

2)the inner ring must be there. Deleting the inner one cause the other ring to not rotate. Therefore, the illusion either depends on the spaces between the rings, or the alignment of the shapes of rhombuses in relation to each ring.

3)Deleting the outer ring really doesnt do anything. It DOES slow down the rotation of the ring, but it still spins.

So there's my analysis on this Illusion. Be sure to catch me on the next one i add: Seeing Jesus...

Richard
Oz
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Oz »

heaviness!
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

That last post by wardrich did not have the term 'LOL' in it at all! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

yup, tru!

lo.. i mean. yup

Richard